Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Review On A L'oreal Product


The picture I included is not the colors I'll be reviewing. I just wanted to include it so you will know what it looks like. Specifically the brush applicator.

I'm going to review two different shades of the L'OREAL H.I.P. High Intensity Pigments.

They come in these little containers as opposed to a palette because they are a loose powder.
They come with their own little applicator brushes which I LOVE.

The two shades I have go good together but they don't necessarily have to be worn together.

The first shade is called "Intrepid". It's a shimmery brown with an irredescent gold undertone. You can also see a little bit of purple/green shimmer in it as well.

The second shade is called "Tenacious". Its a gold color with a little bit of shimmery, irredescent gold as well.

My favorite of the two is "Intrepid". It has beautiful coverage and when the light hits your eye all of the colors show.



And I found that when you add a basic black liner just above your top lashes, when you use "Tenacious" it gives a look of really thick lashes.

"Intrepid" is probably best for an evening out. "Tenacious" could be used as an everyday color. It's pretty versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment