Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cherry Culture

A website that I was directed to a while back has quickly become on of my favorites. If you are in to makeup like I am...then you need to visit Cherry Culture. It's an amazing site that has so many different products.

They have GREAT sales, a "Tips & Trends" section, Special Offers, Rewards...tons of stuff. They're customer service seems to be really good.
They sell for Eyes, Lips, Face, Nails & Body. They also have a good Tool section that sells brushes, sharpeners, etc.

There are 41 different brands of cosmetics available on the site. I find it very easy to navigate. I'm going to include a list of all the brands at the end of this blog entry.

Cherry Culture has a whole section of gift ideas for all your makeup lovers that have a birthday coming up. And with the cheaper prices on these products you can afford to get more for that person. Which I think is a plus. I love to make basket gifts. I just get a cute, cheap basket somewhere and then I fill it with products that I love.

And now here is the list of brands Cherry Culture offers.

  1. Amuse
  2. Arissa
  3. Beauty Blender
  4. Blah Blah
  5. Bloom Cosmetics
  6. Cherry Culture
  7. Crazy Rumors
  8. Eyeko
  9. Freeze 24.7
  10. Fresh Scents
  11. Girlactik Beauty
  12. Jelly Pong Pong
  13. Juice Beauty
  14. Kissywear
  15. Kitten Vixen
  16. Kleancolor
  17. LA Colors
  18. LA Girl
  19. LASplash
  20. Lucky Chick
  21. Lulu Beauty
  22. Luscious
  23. Mel Bath
  24. MILANI
  25. MOR Cosmetics
  26. NYX Cosmetics
  27. Pinkie Swear
  28. Playboy Beauty
  29. Pookie
  30. Princessa
  31. Principessa
  32. Rosie Jane
  33. Sassi
  34. Sinful Colors
  35. Starry
  36. Styli-Style
  37. SUGAR Cosmetics
  38. Sugar Baby
  39. TINte
  40. Wild and Crazy
  41. Zalan

I have not used all of these brands..but I fully intend to before to long. I do know that the Sinful Colors brand has amazing polish for your nails. I absolutely love this brand for that. They have hundreds of colors...and each bottle is only $2.00!

Anyway..I just wanted to let you know about this website that someone directed me to a while back. I hope you like it and let me know what you think!

1 comment: